Saturday, August 14, 2010

Please help!

Can someone please help explain the public transport system in the UK?

I can buy a ticket on the internet from London to Rugby for £36, for 2 people. But not a return ticket.
I can go to the station...buy a SINGLE ticket there for £42!! and can add a return ticket for an extra £1!!!
On the phone I can buy a ticket for £38, for two people... but once again, no return ticket.

All of these to the same location, at the same time with the same opperator??

I DO NOT UNDERSTAND

1 comment:

  1. Almost as good as Sudoku - by my reckoning, your best option is the internet at 72 Pounds return - but then the other option is only four pounds more expensive (and the station one 10/12 pounds more) - and by the time you've figured all this out, the train has left and you may just as well hike!
    Come home - it's simpler! No trains at all at the moment!
    XXX

    ReplyDelete